HybridZ

It runs but.........

mike240zt

Well I finally got to the point of MS being installed and fired up last weekend on metro's ve and spark tables. Runs not to badly but is definately running rich all around. Still has a bit of a miss at idle and lower rpm's after gapping the plugs up to .045. The 02 gauge in MS is pegged at 28 wether or not the sensor is plugged in. While in ve tuner and looking at the gauges, at idle duty cycle1 seems ok i think but duty cycle2 reads 2330000% but pw2 matches pw1. runs ok alternating 2 squirts but will not run on simultanious

My setup is

L28et

stock injectors, tb, clt, dizzy, o2 sensor and turbo

gm iat in j pipe and all emission and accessories removed.

MS 2.2 board with relay board firing msd 6a

029y4

Thanks for the reply! DutyCycle2 just a bug. That's good to know. Forgot to mention that o2 readings are fine with the stim. I did try another sensor with the same results. I'm thinking i have a bad 02 wire(shielded) or else a crossed/bad connection in my harness. I will check these out although i did try to make all my connections as clean as possible. Each wire in the harness was soldered 1 by 1 to the db37 pins then covered right to the plug with shrink tube. Relay board seems to appear very clean with clean solder joints. Shouldn't be to hard to figure out I hope.

I did configure MT before hand. Double checked my configuration and it is set for narrowband o2. Wiring checks out ok and relay board seems to be clean around both the o2 connections. MS ECU works great on the stim board. Out of curiosity what do narrowband o2 sensors normally read before engine is started and does anyone know what value MT shows for o2 reading when no sensor is hooked up?