HybridZ

Will a 280z hood fit a 71 240z?

72zcar

There is this 280z hood for sell online but I'm not sure if it will fit my 71 240z... My 240 is almost done..haha mild 350, th350. We put the battery in the back with a moroso bat box and installed the msd 6a box last sunday. We went with coilovers 250 lbs in all four corners and a b$m mega shifter... anyhow will the hood fit? I called msa auto and he said the 280z hood is a little longer but he didn't sound to sure of himself. Thanks bonk.gif

Guest Anonymous

I think the 280 z's came out with the louvered plastic vents in 76 0r 77 but my point is if this eBay hood has the vents make sure you get the vents because the vents are getting hard to find. Look at the price of 240 horn buttons on e Bay which sometimes go for more than the woodgrained 240 steering wheels. I have a 240 steering wheel that I cannot find a horn button for. By the way I have a 280 hood for sale without the plastic louvered vents attached.