HybridZ

finally got the body kit on

scottyMIz

Bill,

You did say honest didn't you?!

I love the look from the front, and the wheels really grab the visual, but I never did like the 'raised wing' look. That said, it looks better on your car than I've seen on other cars. If my car turns out half as nicely, I'll be happy.

Great job, something to be really proud of. cheers.gif2thumbs.gifhail.gifrockon.gif

Kudos,

Tim

Guest Anonymous

I looked at your pictures very closely and about the only thing I detected tkat was wrong and especially as a safety issue // you may want to adjust that inside rear view mirror before you drive it again It looks like some female was using it for a vanity mirror again. Looks exceptionally good and I don't even like the big spoilers in the rear !

I like it bill i think it looks nice.Plus it is good for a roll bar ;) Not that i want you to roll your car but it could help just in case :D plus the SUV's will see the break lite better too it's on their level.Are you gonna get side skirts?i think it looks great the way it is but they would just top it all off.

Tomohawk:

You caught me!! I was wondering if anybody would notice that. I accidentally bumped it when I got in the car to grab the camera!!

Thanks Scotty. I'm not sure if fibreglass will protect me much...but...I guess every little bit helps huh? hehe...I guess I have to do something to keep Tony happy (he said everybody's car is starting to look like his!!) and make mine look at least a little different than *most* Z's.

Guest Anonymous

It does look nice with the wing Bill, and I'm not a big wing person either, but it looks good on your car. I'm a bit bummed with my MSA BRE type spoiler, I just noticed cracks on it today, its only supported on the ends, so apparently the wind pressure is flexing the middle enough to crack it right by the cutout for the hatch button (or the slaming the hatch not sure which)... :mad:

Guess I'll have to drill them to stop it, and then bond in an additional bolt in the middle somewhere on the underside of the spoiler.

Regards,

Lone

Thanks guys,

I'm not usually a big wing fan myself, but, it looked decent in the pics, so I figured I'd go for it. It looks better in person, too. I'm going to have to retake some better pics this weekend, by the time I get home the sun is starting to drop a little low for ideal pic taking with my crappy digital.

I had wanted to try and get "ORGAZM" as my license plate (if AZ would let me), but...maybe I can get "UNCLBNZ" instead smile.gif