HybridZ

Help plz, car cranks but no start after droping rebuilt motor in

I've got a 1978 and I'm running through the same problem!!!

Car was running fine until I parked!

6 weeks later, battery died. Put a new one, and now it will crank but no start. I have great spark, but no fuel, no fuel pump noise, nor power to the injectors!!!

I hooked power to the fuel pump and had gas being pumped out from the fuel line before the injectors, so, fuel line is not cloged, and fuel pump works!

My car has an aftermarket alarm, but it sounds weird though, I never had any problems with it!!!

So My guess it's something related to wiring or to fuse or relay somehow!!!

I'll look for that red wire tomorrow!

Let me know your progress and good luck!

Gunther

Ok so we found oit the injectors are getting no power, we hooked a noid light up and saw it wouldnt even light up. So im going to take all the wires alose and re hook every thing back up. So any advice of what u think is the main thing for the harness. Yes im useing the stock 78 fuel injection set up.

I've got a 1978 and I'm running through the same problem!!!

Car was running fine until I parked!

6 weeks later, battery died. Put a new one, and now it will crank but no start. I have great spark, but no fuel, no fuel pump noise, nor power to the injectors!!!

I hooked power to the fuel pump and had gas being pumped out from the fuel line before the injectors, so, fuel line is not cloged, and fuel pump works!

My car has an aftermarket alarm, but it sounds weird though, I never had any problems with it!!!

So My guess it's something related to wiring or to fuse or relay somehow!!!

I'll look for that red wire tomorrow!

Let me know your progress and good luck!

Gunther

Pic0004.jpgwell i havent found a red wire, but i checked all the grounds on the wireing harness. They get good strong voltage. i followed the harness, every thing looks pluged in. Im adding a picture of my fuse links, so u all can let me know if they in the right order.

• 2 months later...

I want to thank you all that tryed to help, after all this time, we found out the problem, ecu had mysterously died, and the head i bought that was already asymbled had 3 bent valves and more issuse. I got my stock head rebuilt with a 3 angle valve job. after 2 days of cranking the car finally catch. It lives lol. It still need ajustment but it feel way stronger then before we tore it down. It starts up flawless.