HybridZ

1975 280z near sacramento

MikeBZ

A deal on a clean 280z recently fell through for me so I'm on the hunt for a clean 75 280z.

I'm only interested in a 75, I'm hoping for something clean and not needing a whole lot.

5 speed, not converted to carbs, decent interior, and not primered....

I have about 3k to spend, so I DONT expect something perfect, but I'm not looking for a ground up rebuild.

Thanks

I attached a pic of the car that fell through, hopefully someone here bought it.

post-5838-062538000 1282784572_thumb.jpg

A deal on a clean 280z recently fell through for me so I'm on the hunt for a clean 75 280z.

I'm only interested in a 75, I'm hoping for something clean and not needing a whole lot.

5 speed, not converted to carbs, decent interior, and not primered....

I have about 3k to spend, so I DONT expect something perfect, but I'm not looking for a ground up rebuild.

Thanks

I attached a pic of the car that fell through, hopefully someone here bought it.

I have a 75 that I am willing to sell.

-5 speed swap from 77 280z

- BRAND NEW sportmax 522's 15x8 with less than 500 miles on the tires.

-new(ish)/nice center console with cd player (speakers included for extra $100)

-tokico blue struts (front installed rear not installed but come with the car)

-dynamat in the interrior cabin area but not hatch area.

-speedhut reverse el-glo guage faces.

-comes with stock 4-speed that it came with in 75 as well. Perfectly good transmission.

This car runs well and I hate to say that I want to sell it. But I am going into the military and do not want the car to sit for the next 4 years.

This car isn't posted on craigslist either. I will let it go to an HBZ member for 2,000 firm. I have nearly that much in parts and wheels an tires in it. Pm me if you are still in the market and I can send you some pics. Or jst search any threads I've posted pics of it in.

Thanks.

Sorry, I just noticed where you said not primered. The car is primered but sprayed with hvlp guns (all but the roof because I haven't had time). Not rattle canned. The interior is good except a cracked dash (half dash cap installed). Again, let me know if you are interested.

Yeah, I'm looking for something painted. GLWS and thanks in advance for your service to our country