HybridZ

in need of a map for megasquirt

whitechocolatelove

i know i shouldnt be moochin but i am willing to pay. i need a decent ve table, afr table and ignition table. my setup is as follows,

ms2 v3.57

l28et all stock

t3/t04 turbo w/ extrnal wastegate @ 7psi

3 inch downpipe

big fmic

stock injector

stock fpr

walbro fuel pump

id also like to see what other people are running their ego settings at.

any help would be appreciated.

cj

72s30@live.com

well i got ahold of a friend yesterday whos a tuner and hes giving me a deal so im gonna have him tune it. only thin im working on now is tuning my injectors. i couldnt get a change in idle because it turned out my fuel pres reg was shot and running my pressure through the roof while i was attempting to tune the injectors. i can understand how that wouldnt let me hear a difference. but i think the time ive spent trying to get my car setup right with no knowledge of the fpr being bad has burned up my injectors. whats the average setup for pwm current and threshold?

i have them as per megamanual now. 30% and 25.6 ms.

Plugged in his VE table and spark table, set my constants and it's drivable.

It will need to be fine tuned but it gets you in the ball park.

You can export VE and Spark tables, they seem to import fine to other versions. Things that don't import I copy over by hand.

Edit:

Oops I think I misread, I did run settings close to the injector opening times. I actually started out using Metros map and injector settings. That sticky I linked you to are the exact settings you want to run.

Edited by goodoldjam

Before you run the car any more, please change the PWM settings to the ones in the sticky, where you have it set now is dangerous to your injectors and your MS.

Setting the time to 25.6 essentially turns PWM off, unless MS2 uses a different method for PWM settings.

Edited by letitsnow