HybridZ

3-2 MSA headers, 2.5 piping and cherrybomb

260ruztmachine

What do you guys think?

My friend has an f-100 with dual exhaust and two cherry bombs, they barely make any noice and and this sweet sound when revving.

I was thinking of doing the straight 2.5 pipe all the way with a cherrybomb underneath the seats, would that be really loud for a 260z?

I have the 6-3-2 header on my car and I have a straight pipe to a cherrybomb on my 280z 2+2. I Love the sound my car isn't running at the moment but when it did it would be very quiet at idle but if you rev it some, it can get pretty loud but it still sounds good. Also my cherry bomb is at the end of the exhaust as opposed to in the middle like you want.

I'm running an old-style MSA 6-3-2 header (not sure if they still make them the same) into a 2.5" pipe, with a glasspack under the driver's seat, and a Summit Turbo muffler in the stock location. It's got a nice note to it, and it's not nearly as loud under 4K as a single cherrybomb will be.

I'm running an old-style MSA 6-3-2 header (not sure if they still make them the same) into a 2.5" pipe, with a glasspack under the driver's seat, and a Summit Turbo muffler in the stock location. It's got a nice note to it, and it's not nearly as loud under 4K as a single cherrybomb will be.

I'm probably gonna put a muffler too, gonna start looking around.