HybridZ

I picked up S30 #2 the other day...

I love the 86 Z31. it has the flared fenders, purty. but there's hardly any out there in decent shape anymore. Not much can be swapped to an S30 w/o some real work. It does have 5 lug spindles tho.

Check the Diff to see if it's got finns. if it does you might have a LSD R200 which would be worth the price of admission.

Theres a very clean '86 300Zx for sale here on a used car lot. Think he's asking too much at $6,995....but you could always talk him down. I could post the link to the used car lot if you're interested.

I love the 86 Z31. it has the flared fenders, purty. but there's hardly any out there in decent shape anymore. Not much can be swapped to an S30 w/o some real work. It does have 5 lug spindles tho.

Check the Diff to see if it's got finns. if it does you might have a LSD R200 which would be worth the price of admission.

I took a quick look at the 300ZX last night, it only has 4 bolt wheels. I was trying to find out of the brakes could be adapted to my S30 without too much trouble, but I don't think it'll be worth the hassle.

The blue S30 had been stolen or written off at some point in time, it has an Alberta Government issued VIN, unfortunately. It's headed to the great Datsun racetrack in the sky later this week, I don't think there's anything left on it worth salvaging. :(