HybridZ

Some before and after pics

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Thanks alot guys, it has been alot of work and it is finally starting to pay off.

Zfan- The wheels are 17x7 ASA JS5's (made under license from BBS) with 225/45/17 tires on all four corners. Had to use 1.5" spacers from Ross @ Modern Motorsports.

Sumo- The color is called Chili Pepper red and it really looks sweet when the sun hits it! :eek:

Wow, that Z rocks! I would not have painted the car yellow--I liked the red much better!

Sorry, I just had to do that. Seriously though, the car looks great in that red--is it a VW color?? I think they had a color called something like "Chili Pepper Red" or close to it. Very good looking car with those wheels.

Davy

Guest Anonymous

Hello! Carl's girlfriend here.. I just wanted to say.. Usually I hate they way older cars look but that car is absolutely georgous.. I really like that color its great smile.gif He does paint and body work and its very rare that he'll compliment a car the way he did the red Z smile.gif Looks great.. too bad it wouldnt look as good on my DODGE ;P

Guest Anonymous

Thanks Carl's girlfriend!

That is so funny that you say it wouldn't look good on your Dodge, I got the color from a Dodge minivan!