HybridZ

240z finally starts....

g00kb0i

I thought I post, as this section seems dead. I finally got my car running after about 2-3 years of sitting. I really got cranking the last 2-3 months though. Car is 2jz-ge with 2.5mm head gasket and single turbo :) Everything has to come out again due to a faulty, brand new, hydraulic throw out bearing. no where near crazy as Z gad or overkill... but hopefully will fly :)

Edited by g00kb0i

What brand of intake manifold and TB did you go with it? Any more vids or pixs?

eBay manifolds.... Stacked and clocked two flanges to move the turbo back to clear distributor and strut tower. Also stacked SP spool valve too. :)

eBay manifold with q45 flange and q45 90mm tb.

Pics of what ? No other vids yet... Soon though.... Allignment and power tune and go kick some arse.

eBay manifolds.... Stacked and clocked two flanges to move the turbo back to clear distributor and strut tower. Also stacked SP spool valve too. :)

eBay manifold with q45 flange and q45 90mm tb.

Pics of what ? No other vids yet... Soon though.... Allignment and power tune and go kick some arse.

Pixs of Z project. I'll probably go with the Ebay intake manifold as well w/ the Q45 TB.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...