HybridZ

240 transfer to 260?

I've had my 240 for a while, collecting parts etc. The shell has some issues and I've been searching for another. A really nice 260 with a built 2.8 has come up at a decent price. I wanted to know if my ST swaybars, Energy Suspension bushings, Tokikos and Eibach will fit the 260 chassis? The part #'s are all different for the 2 cars, so I don't want to get stuck. Should I just hold out for another 240 to change it all over to? Need to know asap.

sean_doman@hotmail.com

I've had my 240 for a while, collecting parts etc. The shell has some issues and I've been searching for another. A really nice 260 with a built 2.8 has come up at a decent price. I wanted to know if my ST swaybars, Energy Suspension bushings, Tokikos and Eibach will fit the 260 chassis? The part #'s are all different for the 2 cars, so I don't want to get stuck. Should I just hold out for another 240 to change it all over to? Need to know asap.

sean_doman@hotmail.com

Yes although you might need the M51 x 1.5p gland nuts and a different length rear spacer for the shocks. The Eibach springs might be a little soft for the 260Z.

Can I just swap the entire housing/assembly over? I've blasted, primed, painted my whole suspension, new bushings, bearings, etc. If I can't swap the stuff into the other car I'll just hold out for another 240. Too much time/$ invested in this stuff to just try and sell it off and start all over.