HybridZ

The 260z has found a new friend ;)

B00STDZ

Well The story goes a few weeks back I wrecked my dad's z31 300zx na on my way to school. Lady ran a red light and I tboned her... happend so fast didnt have any time to brake. Insurance and the police ruled the accident as her fault. So the search when on to find a replacement. We ran across this "modified" z32 300zx.

zuksuq.jpg

2ni8e2s.jpg

2is8oz4.jpg

Yup its convertable. Looks stock? Nope. It has a Jspec twin turbo motor, pop charger, stage III tune, rfl BOV's, 15 psi... 350~ wheel.

Boy is this car fun to drive! Breaks traction in 3rd gear when boost kicks in. Pulls hard.

Been fustrated litely with the 260z, so this gets my mind off of the backordered clutch some. ACT xtreme clutch for the 260 has been backordered since early july and still havent recieved it...

Cool find - the z32 convertible is one of the few cars that I think can pull off the top down look. The only z32TT I drove had over 140K on the clock and was a bit ragged out, but didn't stop it from breaking the tires loose in 1-3 gears. I wanted to buy it until I popped the hood. Haha. A little too crowded for me...but that was literally the only thing that stopped me. Otherwise, it looked great, sounded great, and pulled respectable well for a mostly stock setup. Enjoy the ride

This car is very fun to drive also very comfortable. Defenately quick.

Its so strange driving a convertible thats as fast as it is. Usually convertibles are slower than ....

z32's are really starting to rub off on me know haha. But i still want to finish up the 260, its just fustrating at times trying to get parts. So many times Ive tried to order something and it gets back ordered for a long time, just drags the project out...

EDIT* Btw this 300zx has 85k on the body, 40k on the motor

Edited by B00STDZ