HybridZ

10th Anniversery!

10AE1030

Hey Guys,

Just got a project and its a 1980 10AE car, it has 278k miles poor condition body is pretty straight, doesnt run had a small fire. What do you guys think one of these things are worth? I dont want to waste my time but if there is any way to get the wiring harness and the misc parts I may do it... Thanks again..

59181146054125433935100.th.jpg

59181146054128767268100.th.jpg

Edited by 10AE1030

Looks like a good start. Was there damage to the engine bay harness from the fire? Parts for these are pretty easy to get. Alot of people on this and other forums parting out cars. Even check your local craigslists for parts cars, Ive paid $500 and under for Z/ZXs 2 of which were running turbo cars. You can easily get your moneys worth out of one with pulling parts you need and then selling the car or parting the rest out. Maybe post some pics of any issues with the car, people will be able to get a better idea of what your working with.

Welcome to HybridZ and good luck!

http://www.nadaguides.com/default.aspx?LI=1-22-1-5013-0-0-0&l=1&w=22&p=1&f=5014&y=1980&m=1254&d=802&c=13&vi=79132&z=80904&da=-1

Another thing, I don't think these are very sought after cars at least the anniversary edition but if you fixed it up it could be awesome, plus it could take a lot of work to get yours in better condition.

Edited by 19752802+2

Well we got it home and tried to clean it up. Its def pink lol. The damage doesnt look too crippling but we really need to get a harness to splice.

The seats are in poor shape so those may get redone. I didnt know what the car was we when got it but if you guys are saying parts are easy to find then well see what we can fix. Is there a catalog that we could buy?

Well we got it home and tried to clean it up. Its def pink lol. The damage doesnt look too crippling but we really need to get a harness to splice.

The seats are in poor shape so those may get redone. I didnt know what the car was we when got it but if you guys are saying parts are easy to find then well see what we can fix. Is there a catalog that we could buy?

Check out Motorsportauto.com and Black Dragon Auto, those are pretty good places also you can get a lot of stock parts from any auto store such as Checkers/O'reilly's etc.