HybridZ

!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR. K!!! Sept. 15 (Japan time)

Yokohama

I hope all of you will join me in sending Mr. K a very warm and heartfelt happy birthday!!! Sept. 15!!!

Of course we could never forget the Z's we love are a product of his passion and guidance. I am sure he would also ask us to give credit to the design team and all the Nissan staff in Japan and America who helped him along the way. I think that is one of his attributes, trusting his team members. I think we all should remember that in our own lives.

I say this all the time, but words are never enough to describe the gratitude that I feel for all that Mr. K had done for us! Our champion! Of course, he is such a humble and lovable person.

I always feel like that I should be more like him, that I should always have compassion toward my fellow person, and should always be an ambassador of goodwill and understanding to the the world, and of course, stand up for the rights of others just as Mr. K does.

He always puts people first, and is friends with everyone. I think that anyone who has met him can't help but like him and feel inspired and grateful that there is such a person. I know I did. Thanks Mr. K!!!

His youthful enthusiasm and passion for all he does is an inspiration, and is so infectious to everyone around him!!!

You know, Mr. K is the person who makes me believe in destiny, that God choose him to be an example that we all should follow.

I also want to thank his wife, Masako; next to every great man, there is a great woman!!! I think she deserves a great deal of credit too! Thank you for taking such good care of Mr. K!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR. K!!!

If anyone from Nissan reads this, please forward our messages to Mr. and Mrs. K. Thank you.

-----------------

This is also posted at Zcar.com in "car talk"