HybridZ

Need help with antique registration

josh817

Hey guys just registered my Z as an antique and what I received was a little metal plate thing, a windshield sticker, and then a smaller sticker. I was told the smaller sticker goes onto my license plate. I thought I would get antique plates but apparently they allow me to keep my classic '72 plates. I don't know what to do with this little metal plate/tab/plaque looking thing though. Its about 1" tall and 2" wide with a hole in the top. What is this for?

2lsxts1.jpg

Guest HALLOWEEN Z

Thats strange...I can't really help you with your problem but I can tell you what i got when I registered mine. I got 1 antique plate with registration date printed on plate. No stickers at all on plate or for the window. 1 plate for the back of vehicle and that is all that is required for antique plates. You also don't need inspection but you probably alread know. Maybe you should go and talk to them about it because when I registered mine I didn't wait for plates in mail they had one there for me with no forward notice. I hope there not changing rules or anything. I've had a few cops turn around thinking they were going to bust me only to turn back around, I'm sure with dissapointment they couldn't ruin my day.