HybridZ

Older Mustang Tail lights?

ModernS30

Hey guys, I have always been a fan of the older mustangs and their tail lights. Since there are all kinds of threads on tail light swaps I figured I would post up an idea of my own. How about the mustang tail lights? They make conversion panels for actual mustangs that could be adapted to a z I bet. They are also LED and can be had in different years, shelby or the 3 bar style. Obviously not a bolt on swap but no lights are. What do you guys think?

mump_0903_11_z+mustang_project+led_sequential_taillights.jpg

As well as ugly as hell! Who cares if it is Nissan or not! This is HybridZ after all. :lol:

Plus, the idea here was the panel for mounting the lights is super easy to get a hold of. If you have the fabrication skills a tail light swap is going to take already. This should just make it easier.

I bet you could make the bottom panel in that picture fit and still look pretty good, Out of the ones you posted in that picture I would choose the bottom one, or you could do like another member and use tail lights from a 2005 mustang, those look good and fit pretty well with the style.

DGbezel.jpg

Found a thread where someone did some older style custom mustang lights on their s30.

http://forums.hybridz.org/index.php/topic/77486-just-about-ready-for-paint/page__p__740654__hl__%2Bmustang+%2Btailights__fromsearch__1#entry740654

Edited by 19752802+2