HybridZ

So this is my build thus far

Ego

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice, Keep up the good work. It's always good to see a ressurection. PM me if you need to source any parts, we got a good yard here in NM. Though it looks like you've got a red parts car somewhere. It looks like you've done a ton of work in a pretty short time. Hope that sunroof doesn't leak. Oh and nice fender artwork :wink:

Phar

Thank phar for the positive look toward it, but i wouldnt be this far without nate and bobbys help

Nice, Keep up the good work. It's always good to see a ressurection. PM me if you need to source any parts, we got a good yard here in NM. Though it looks like you've got a red parts car somewhere. It looks like you've done a ton of work in a pretty short time. Hope that sunroof doesn't leak. Oh and nice fender artwork :wink:

Phar

so my daily driver lit up on fire today, the motor is toast, in turn a fire has been lit under my butt to finish the Z any body who helps ill buy beer for. shoot me a message or just call me. my name is David and i'm off till Saturday 720-448-0761

So I was driving my nova to pep boys to get a part for the 280, when inches from the parking lot my power steering goes out, then pow! like a dozen m80's had gone off at the same time black came all over the front wind shield. I turn into the lot as smoke and flames billow into the car, as it came to a final rest i grab what little i can, i walked up to the crew at pep boys who helped me by putting out the flames, later on the fire dept sprayed it down, and said are you shook up, I replied drama doesn't fix anything, but i thanked everyone, Whats next tow it to my house and part it out.

Edited by Ego

so the just started woooooohooooo.... It refuses to go into gear and the clutch pedal has zero to no pressure which is what i think to be the problem. tried to bleed the slave cylinder air bubble check change or even fluid drop in the ressivor negative.

Edited by Ego

Though it looks like you've got a red parts car somewhere.

Phar

He got that stuff from me, I had Two 2+2's and I sold him my extra set of front fenders and hood. Its Looking good David once I get my car on the ground in the spring we should meet up for a drive in the mountains or something. Also sorry to hear about the Nova that really sucks I have work off tomorrow if you need me to drive up there and help you out no problem I can bring some parts if you need anything I have, Give me a call sometime. I have a spare Clutch cylinder if you need it too, You don't have to pay me right away if its a problem as long as you do sometime haha.

Edited by 19752802+2

Thanks Nate

He got that stuff from me, I had Two 2+2's and I sold him my extra set of front fenders and hood. Its Looking good David once I get my car on the ground in the spring we should meet up for a drive in the mountains or something. Also sorry to hear about the Nova that really sucks I have work off tomorrow if you need me to drive up there and help you out no problem I can bring some parts if you need anything I have, Give me a call sometime. I have a spare Clutch cylinder if you need it too, You don't have to pay me right away if its a problem as long as you do sometime haha.