HybridZ

Whats the Best

Guest Anonymous

If you're into looking mean and don't mind making small children cry in fear when you pass by, Black is the only way to go.

If you're into driving small, toylike cars, Chromium Yellow can't be beat.

If you're into elegant distinction, Silver is the color of choice. Done well, it just aches to be viewed in the light of a romantic sunset.

If you want to look retro, there's only one choice. Original lime green.

If you're into the clean marine look, white is the way to go, especially with black basketweave wheels.

If you want everyone on the block to notice when you drive by, Porsche Guards Red can't be beat.

Restoring it to all-original, complete with 1971 hubcaps? Factory orange makes a definite statement.

Do ya like custom street rods? The best color for you is probably metallic eggplant (like ZZ Top's 55 Mercury)

What you do is up to you. Whatever you decide, it's pretty tough to make a Z ugly. They look good in just about any shade, with the possible exception of butterscotch.

black- easiest to paint, hardest to keep looking clean, my car is black and i have to glaze it every time i wash it to keep it looking clean, im gonna probably paint it cadet blue with more silver- silver-hardest to paint-easy to keep looking clean.

white-the hardest to paint for me-eyes get lost in the finish, real easy to keep clean.

Black looks so bad-ass on a Z, especially with 240 bumpers and an airdam. I recently went to the NjZclub meet and there was this black 240, man o man that was beautiful. I dont care if its hard to keep clean it was amazing. It had silver watanabe wheels, whoowhee that was nice.