HybridZ

On my way for body and paint...

leftover z

Ok, my car looked good in pics, but it definitely had a 20 footer paint job. Paint was cracking from poor overuse of Bondo. I finally got it all stripped down, and am getting it done right this time. Not sure what color I'll go with... yet.

post-9446-035526600 1288214970_thumb.jpg

Here's a pic of a Shelby Cobra my painter did last month. Drool.

post-9446-051873700 1288215503_thumb.jpg

Were you leaning towards any 1 color, just deciding on the shade? Once you decide what color you want it sprayed, from there is when you start looking at different shades of that color.

For the longest time I searched for the perfect orange I was looking for. Finally saw an Orange 2007 Porsche GT3-RS at a car show. I knew that was the orange I wanted.

Nice. For the dark green metallic check out the Toyota Supra "Imperial Jade Mica", or the BMW M3 "Oxford Green Metallic" both are sick greens.

The Supra Green is a little brighter, the M3 Green is a very dark green. Almost black when the light isn't hitting it. Looks sick, here are a couple pics of it...

M3green.jpg

M3green2.jpg

I was not a fan of dark red until I bought the oxidized 240Z which turned out to be a nice shade of Ford Medium Cabernet from the late 80's mustangs.  I hated it on the stangs but really have grown to like it on the Z.  I think dark green metallic is a perfect Z color.  Keep us in the loop.  Having a freshly painted Z is one of the most exciting things to look forward too.