HybridZ

280Z twice pipes videos

datsun723

I'm so torn about exhaust options for my 260Z. I've been wanting to get the twice pipes but since the current exhaust is too loud for me, I'm not sure if I'll be able to handle them. I love the sound of the twice pipes though!

Here's a clip of my 260Z that I got last month. Sorry about the loud noise at the start of the video.

http://s518.photobucket.com/albums/u345/LeonVin/RLS30-004406/?action=view&current=P1010942-1.mp4

Edited by Leon

Sorry about the loud noise at the start of the video.

I wish I had read that before I watched it being half asleep and not expecting a loud noise coming through your headphones, Well you get the Idea haha. :D I need to make a video of my car sometime, I just have 3-2 header, straight exhaust and an exhaust I cut off some 240sx I found at the junkyard Its pretty loud but sounds awesome.

I'm so torn about exhaust options for my 260Z. I've been wanting to get the twice pipes but since the current exhaust is too loud for me, I'm not sure if I'll be able to handle them. I love the sound of the twice pipes though!

Here's a clip of my 260Z that I got last month. Sorry about the loud noise at the start of the video.

http://s518.photobucket.com/albums/u345/LeonVin/RLS30-004406/?action=view&current=P1010942-1.mp4

That sounds good! It could be your mic on the camera but I don't think my Z is all that much louder. It's definitely loud...but I have some 6x9's in the back and can hear them just fine :lol:

I wish I had read that before I watched it being half asleep and not expecting a loud noise coming through your headphones, Well you get the Idea haha. :D I need to make a video of my car sometime, I just have 3-2 header, straight exhaust and an exhaust I cut off some 240sx I found at the junkyard Its pretty loud but sounds awesome.

Sorry about that! I'll make it a little more visible. ;)

That sounds good! It could be your mic on the camera but I don't think my Z is all that much louder. It's definitely loud...but I have some 6x9's in the back and can hear them just fine :lol:

Thanks, it sounds pretty good from the outside, but inside the car it's loud as hell! Maybe I'll just fix the exhaust leak at the manifold and keep it. Those twice pipes are enticing though.

Sorry to get off topic, your pipes sound great!

Thanks, it sounds pretty good from the outside, but inside the car it's loud as hell! Maybe I'll just fix the exhaust leak at the manifold and keep it. Those twice pipes are enticing though.

Sorry to get off topic, your pipes sound great!

I've got a sound deadener kit from quietride.com and it helped with the noise. I still need new door seals but it isn't too bad. I drive with the windows down 99% of the time so it doesn't really matter haha.

And no worries. I'm not one that cares about thread-jacking. It's all good B)