HybridZ

no spark

ridin_Z_alb

So I bought a ms1 v3.0 from a member on here about a year ago and i finally got around to hooking it up a couple months back.

Now the problem,

Everything seems ok when the controller is hooked up to jimstim.(pin 36 jumped ign light number 1,set for hall sensor.)

I have the whole setup wired according to msextra and diyautotune to drive a signal coil off a nissan optical dizzy.

megatune (along with tunerstudios) is reading engine speed(rpms) just fine i have 256 rpms during cranking which seems about right. I am running a completely stock l28et and of coarse a relay board pre-assembled from diyautotune

its a 83 turbo motor

once again, its wired just like diyautotune describes.

I am at a loss here and have no idea what to try.

as soon as I can figure out how to export my tune on here i will.

please guys I'm all outta ideas. Ive used the search button, Ive read the manuals I guess if its there my reading comprehension skills suck. (but what do you really expect out of a nineteen year old?)

Edited by ridin_Z_alb

I had this issue and i had to replace my vb921. If you search my name, you'll find a thread with pictures of my melted component. Definitely start there, you'll thank yourself later.

Beyond that, make sure your coil wiring is correct and test that you have power there.

Edited by jacob80