HybridZ

possible z31 build

Calico

I have owned a few z32s off and on. Currently i am racing a buick gn but i occasionally toy with the idea of getting back in to the z but this time I'm considering getting a z31. The main reason i havent got another z car is cause of high prices and scarcity of parts. I have never drivin a z31 and would like some feedback. What is the general concensus of the often over looked z31? How does it feel @ high speeds and how does it handle the curves? Has anyone ever though of swapping an lsx in one? How about aftermarket support? brakes ect. How is it in comparison to the z32, rx7, mk3 supra,280zx and say maybe a 94 lt1 camaro?

SEARCH!!!!!! seriously dude... The z31 isn't like the rest of the Z cars... if you cant search for the info, you probably aren't going to be able to handle the car... Its a fabricators car. You need to possess a brain to get **** out of it... As we told you on Z31p, let me give you the quick answers....

What is the general concensus of the often over looked z31?

Fabricators car. Can be made better than a lot of other Nissan Chassis'. Lighter than the Z32, with just as much engine space. Accepts V8 swaps VERY WELL.

How does it feel @ high speeds and how does it handle the curves?

It feels stable...Search Streetfighter (compound turbo 2jz Z31) and Benedict

Has anyone ever though of swapping an lsx in one?

No, YOURE THE FIRST!!!!!!!! DOOOO EEEEET BRO!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously... search... There are at least 5 members that are either done/near completion with all the info you could need about swapping a Chevy v8 of either Gen 1, 2, or 3 into your Z31.

How about aftermarket support?

Its not a honda... We do our own work.

brakes

If it can go on a 240sx, it can go on the Z31