HybridZ

stock rb26dett air fuel ratio?

ktown z

So my car is finally running with the rb26dett in it. I am running a bosche 044 fuel pump with stock lines, fuel rails, injectors, ecu, MAFs and fpr. While I'm under boost of just 9lbs my A/F ratio is lean around 14.7. I believe this is not safe and should be around mid 12's. Does anyone know what the stock A/F ratio of the RB26 and why its running lean? The only other mod that can change the A/F is the custom twin intakes.

any exhaust leak within close proximity in the exhaust stream can cause a leaner than actual reading. Also How about a full list of mods. Are you sure the injectors are the 26, and not 20,25? Was the 14.7 when you were under a load (actually seeing 9 psi) or just while idleing, or cruising? Idle and cruise would be lean, only time to richen is under load.... Ah both afm's hooked up properly? hmmmmmmm

• 2 weeks later...

So my car is finally running with the rb26dett in it. I am running a bosche 044 fuel pump with stock lines, fuel rails, injectors, ecu, MAFs and fpr. While I'm under boost of just 9lbs my A/F ratio is lean around 14.7. I believe this is not safe and should be around mid 12's. Does anyone know what the stock A/F ratio of the RB26 and why its running lean? The only other mod that can change the A/F is the custom twin intakes.

well with stock ecu and stock rb26dett, my a/f was in the mid 10"s to high 10's. this was with a motec wb.