HybridZ

WTB FUEL INJECTION SET UP

njzzz_ya

Want to buy fuel injection set up from a 77-78z for my 240z. Looking to do a complete swap, so relays and switches will all be needed. I am located on the East Coast 07072. I am looking for the complete set up, as i am running carbs and miss to easier turn key set up that i had w/ my 77-83zs that ive owned.

Email me: Zcarsrule2000@yahoo.com

Also looking for Door Panels for 240z in good condition

Seat Belts in good Condition 240z

Headlight Upgrade for a 240z

Cesar

Edited by njzzz_ya

I have a complete 77 that I am parting out. Some of the injector clips are cracked I think, but work (will have to check). I did see new injector clips with pigtails on Ebay or somewhere though. It would probably be smart to install new injectors and clips anyway though to prevent headaches. If you let me know exactly what you need, I can put it together for you.

This may interest you.

I have the COMPLETE EFI set up from a 1981 280ZX.

Intake and exhaust manifolds, all shields, sensors, harness, MAF, injectors, ECM, OXYGEN SENSOR!!! etc,etc.etc.

THIS A FEEDBACK SYSTEM WITH OXYGEN SENSOR. CONSIDERABLY BETTER THAN THE EARLIER SYSTEMS!!!!!

Only 35 miles on all parts. :o That's 35 miles.. :o:o

I'm looking for $450.00 But, we can talk,..open to trades. CERTAINLY no more dificult to install than the pre feedback systems.

I have pics, but can't find them at the moment. Will post when I find them.

Let me know if you're interested. I'm in Ringwood, N.J. .........Tommy

Edited by jasper

I have basically everything but the ecu from a 83zx. Manifolds, throtle body, injectors, maf, and so on. Everything worked well when pulled a couple of years ago. This was my daily driver and has had the injectors replaced and it ran very well. $150 plus shipping. PM if interested.

i have just about everything you need minus manifold and 1 injector. here is a link to a CL ad and pics in photobucket

CL ad

http://seattle.craigslist.org/kit/pts/2099155580.html

pics

http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff204/Niranamora/280z%20parts/

i will sell you the stuff from the '78 which i got from another user here on hybridz and i found the other stuff i need for a deal so i dont need this. have to keep my manifold as i need it for the motor. i will sell it to you for 200 shipped if you still need a setup. just pm me or use the info in the ad to get ahold of me.

this is including the 5 injectors, ecu, AFM, Full uncut harness, throttle body, and the 2 boots, and fuel rail. just need 1 injector and manifold. otherwise feel free to make an offer.

Edited by zero2sixtyin3