HybridZ

Front suspension problem

I have the Tokico illumina spring kit and have read that no one likes them because they are compressed when sitting on the ground and that's my problem, but also i have the j-spec body kit and when my car is sitting on the ground the tires hit the air dam. I have cut it out as much as i can and it doesn't rub but if i hit a dip or something i know it will. Does anyone know about i spring kit i could get that lowers the car about an inch less than the illuminas? or that would keep the tires from hitting the air dam if i hit a bump? Also i have 35mm spacers on the front and 255 tires.

I have seen the Eibach spring kit, would these work?

http://www.thezstore.com/page/TZS/PROD/PSDC01C/23-4041

Thanks,

Edited by 1972 240z

Could try Tokico 280Z springs, which are stiffer & would make your car sit a bit higher...I had Arizona Z Car handling springs on my '73, and it sat a little higher than I wanted, even with cutting a half coil off of the fronts...maybe 3/4" higher than the rear. I was told I'd have to trim a bit off to make it sit even, when I purchased them from AZC, as they use the same springs for the 240/260/280Z, and the 240 is lighter.

Could try Tokico 280Z springs, which are stiffer & would make your car sit a bit higher...I had Arizona Z Car handling springs on my '73, and it sat a little higher than I wanted, even with cutting a half coil off of the fronts...maybe 3/4" higher than the rear. I was told I'd have to trim a bit off to make it sit even, when I purchased them from AZC, as they use the same springs for the 240/260/280Z, and the 240 is lighter.

Okay thanks, are the struts the same?

Edited by 1972 240z