HybridZ

WWT : 94 lexus sc300 manual for s30 *NY*

dannydanny

Want to trade my stock 94 sc300 manual oem not a swap/conversion carfax is clean and originally a florida car. This car came under my possession a year ago and I never registered it I traded my sr20 swapped s14 then started school. I live in queens but the car is located at my parents place in suffolk long island. Since the car isnt registered or insured the car would have to be towed. Only modifications this car has is 15% tints all around, HID headlights and double din dvd player. The interior is not the best i would say 7.5/10 seats are worn down but I have spare tan leather seats in much better condition I would say 8-9/10. I am looking for a mostly rust free 240z or 510 mods would be a plus but I would like a running car or a mostly complete car. I planned on keeping this and swapping a 2jzgte from an aristo but the Zs on this site are making me want to switch platforms.

Forgot to mention chassis has 200k~ but previous owner said motor was swapped with a lower mileage motor. All maintenance was done including the power steering line which is a pain in the ass. Car runs strong decent amount of clutch life left. The color is a dark metallic green which appears to be black interior is tan.

Any questions can be answered by email which I receive on my phone you can reach me at dannykim1985@gmail.com

IMG00179-20101209-1554.jpg

IMG00178-20101209-1553.jpg

IMG00177-20101209-1552.jpg

IMG00176-20101209-1552.jpg

IMG00175-20101209-1552.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

i have a 75 280z that i could trade, it needs some bodywork (smoothing out) and paint but the chassis isnt rusty which is what counts, also its a 75 so its smog free everything and runs well, would be willing to meet halfway or something but i also would rather wait untill better weather obviously lol...i plan on coming/going up there in the spring if you would be interested but i would expect a reliable car with good tires, as thats what shape my z is in