HybridZ

NEED HELP WITH LS1 THROTTLE CABLE

I have a 5.3 and swapping to a LS6 intake. The truck throttle cable will not work with the LS6 intake. So I have to change the design. Could someone please send pictures and instructions on how you setup your throttle cable; would be very helpful.

Thanks

Are you kidding? By the time you get in your car, use your gas, buy the aluminum, spend time cutting and drilling, etc. and you end up with a "homemade" piece, you really don't come out ahead. I prefer to buy from those who support our passion by making pieces for our cars, take a minute or two to order the cable & bracket online, have it arrive and just install. I'm not the only one keen on saving my time, energy and money, but maybe that's just me! ;)

Are you kidding? By the time you get in your car, use your gas, buy the aluminum, spend time cutting and drilling, etc. and you end up with a "homemade" piece, you really don't come out ahead. I prefer to buy from those who support our passion by making pieces for our cars, take a minute or two to order the cable & bracket online, have it arrive and just install. I'm not the only one keen on saving my time, energy and money, but maybe that's just me! ;)

I agree, but first I will try to mod my existing setup. If I can't get it to work them I will consider your setup.

Thanks

Go to home depot and buy 90 degree angle aluminum. And cut it.

This was some great advice. I only wanted a setup that supported my current setup. I went to HD (Home Depot) an about 30 min later had a working part. Saying that, I still think we should support our Z guys who make custom parts for our Z projects. If I did not have the current setup, I would have gotten Savage42 setup.

Thanks