HybridZ

Which Gauges are you using?

Please post part #, price, and where you got them.

I ordered an Autometer gauge kit, in the Carbon Fiber Ultralite vairiety.

Little did I know that I had ordered 3 3/8" speedo / tach, and 2 1/16" everything else.

I went through and priced it out, and it's over $100 more($700+total), which is out of my price range. I'm not dead set on the CF gauges, so lemme know what ya have!

Are you building a custom dash? I think 3 3/8 speedo and tach gauges would look very small in the stock gauge pods. I used the 5" Autometer Ultralites, they fit perfect. I'm using the stock gauges for the rest until I save up a little more money and figure out what I'd like to do with the dash.

Please post part #, price, and where you got them.

I ordered an Autometer gauge kit, in the Carbon Fiber Ultralite vairiety.

Little did I know that I had ordered 3 3/8" speedo / tach, and 2 1/16" everything else.

I went through and priced it out, and it's over $100 more($700+total), which is out of my price range. I'm not dead set on the CF gauges, so lemme know what ya have!

I guess I should have been a little more specific.

I am using a stock dash, reconditioned. ( by me)

I intended to order 5" tach and speedo, and 2 3/8" everything else. I did NOT get the correct ones, so they're going back.

Edited by SUNNY Z

Is a Volt gauge even really needed? I mean I think I'd notice it my lights were dimming and the engine was having trouble running. That would eliminate the need to find a slot for that pesky 4th gauge. Does anyone know where I could buy a pillar pod for my A pillar?

Is a Volt gauge even really needed? I mean I think I'd notice it my lights were dimming and the engine was having trouble running. That would eliminate the need to find a slot for that pesky 4th gauge. Does anyone know where I could buy a pillar pod for my A pillar?

I do not believe anyone makes one. I thought i found someone on here that was making one out of one for a different car. Like a dsm or something.