HybridZ

Bad Dog Frame rails

I think you'd have to determine whether or not yours is an early 260 or a late 260. The 240Z rails that Bad Dog sells don't necessarily reinforce more than their 280Z rails, as the 280Z was stiffer to begin with, so less is needed to achieve the same effect.

Is there something wrong with your existing rails? You might look at just replacing your existing rails, then see if you need the Bad Dog rails. The only reason I upgraded is due to the fact that I tripled the low-end torque in my car with the V8 swap, a turbo L6 is going to have less drive-line/frame shock from torque because the power comes in more gradually.

Edited by kamikaZeS30

Hello,

I am looking into purchasing some bad dog frame rails but i am unsure which ones would fit my car. I have an early 260z.

http://www.baddogparts.com/

They have 240z frame rails and 280z frame rails... which one would be right for my car?

I think you'd have to determine whether or not yours is an early 260 or a late 260.

Im replacing my existing rails... This was just something i thought of doing "while im at it".

My goal with the car is to eventually have 500 whp. I also have launch control installed.(builds boost at a dead stop)