HybridZ

another misfire topic

un-fairlady z

So i finally got the rb20det in and running, fire it up and it sounds fine most of time its idling, but if i pay close attention i can hear a random miss that gets worst as the engine gets warmer. I pulled the plugs out and the tips were a little bit lighter grey than what it should be, almost a white color. It pointed me to lean condition so i pulled the maf, and right away i noticed it needed a good cleaning, sprayed it clean with maf cleaner and put everything back together. I fired up the car and it ran smoother but the miss was still there, but i did notice the smell of unburnt fuel decreased. I then turned the ignition system, i pulled the coil packs out and tested all of them with my multimeter, 0.8ohms on all (fsm 0.7-1.0ohms). I then pulled the boots off and noticed the spring loaded electrodes were worn and pitted on about 3 out of the 6. Im 98% sure these will cause a misfire. Long story short, can i buy a set of these electrodes and replace them, or am i due for a new set of coil plugs? Ive tried searching but didnt find much so please dont flame me.