HybridZ

step by step R34 tail install

Guest freakypainter

Heres how I do it...

1. First click on "Image" (right below this box)

2. Open a second window on your computer with the webpage that has the pic.

3. Right click on the pic and go under properties and highlight the web address.

4. Select "copy"

5. Now come back to this page and paste in the address in the box that popped up for the image buttom you pressed in step 1.

6. Click ok and continue on typing whateveryou have to say!

Easy as pie!

Guy

Guest Anonymous

badass! cheers.gif That is most excellent work, I can't wait to see the final freakypainted product! Kudo's on the complementary license plate frame too! I've given some thought to either r33/34 TL's, apparently you're the poineer! The pricetag is somewhat of a turnoff though sour.gif

-980mak rockon.gif

Guest freakypainter

i think the R32 lights would be easier than the R33 just because of the shape of the R33 light. I had almost bought some R32 lights but decided to go with the newest version. Also if you look hard enough u can find 4 door lights. The difference in the 2 and 4 door is that the 4 door has reverse lights. I bought the 2 door lights and wont have reverse lights. my best advice would be to make some rough sketches or use a photo editing program to see what u like and then go for it. Be warned, its ALOT easier to cut metal out than it is to put it back....Jason

Guest Anonymous

I see a lot of R32 and R33s on ebay. Do you think it would be a simialar prodject to use one of those styles? I really dont like the tailights on the Zs and would love to do something similar. Thanks

Guest freakypainter

I have had a few questions about my wheels and suspension and such so I went to work and pulled a wheel off to check the backspacing and its a 17 x 7.5 not 8.5. I feel so stupid and apologize for the misinformation. I dont know why I thought they were 8.5, i guess im just human. Anyway, the suspension is stock and the tires I have now are 215/45/17 bridgestone potenzas, but if I keep these wheels I want to run a 235/40/17. I got them to fit under the stock bodylines with some

1&1/4 inch wheel adapters, they were an additional $250. The place I got the wheels from has some other place that makes them out of billet aluminum, they took 2 weeks to get here. I will try and get some pics upof the adapters and some closer shots of how they sit when i get the car off of the frame machine. thanks [*] view?p=999&gid=1599000&uid=879857