HybridZ

why our team is #1

fl327

a little more fiberglass trimming and a paint job and its ready for battle. all primer, body work, and mechancial and electrical is the product of US! this friday we are going to see if we can make it across town with no windshield to get the exhaust hung!

http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/sevenduececlassic/lst?.dir=/joes+gt500&.view=t

cost a lot. joe picked this one non-running and looking like dung for 2000.00, and that was a steal, a legit gt500- you can almost name your price. when he's done, he could get 25-30k for it.

now i know whats coming up at the next meet--gee Len, how come your car doesnt look that good?,

because im not gonna see anywhere near what the time and investment would be, so im taking it really slow on the body work side of things, once im done with mechanical and stuff of the sort i will pretty her up, since body and paint is dang near free on our side, its just materials mostly but hey-shoot im slow on the mechanical side of things, but best believe when its time-my car gonna look GOOD and drive BETTER. later ill post photos of what joes car looked like last year....whoa anyways we will paint your car cheaper and better than just about anyone, anyone wants to take us up on that just write. ONE THING: we cant beat the duke in terms of price, so if thats what you are looking for-GO SEE HIM

next car ill post here is YOUNGZ's 1970 datsun hybrid truck packing a 350/th350/ford9 -yes davyz-we got it!!!