HybridZ

looking for parts

If you can help thank you

serge

I am looking for those parts ,my datsun is a 1977 280z,and my oil pan leaks even after changing the gasket at the Nissan dealership here in Tucson Az,and i was told that there are no longer avialiable..Does any one as a picture of those parts so i may go to the junk yard and know what to remove, or were i could buy some .

thank you for helping

From the Datsun / Nissan Parts Microfiche:

11124-R1000..............Reinforcement - Oil Pan (This piece goes around the rear of the engine, and along the passenger side of the engine.

11124-P6500..............Reinforcement - Oil Pan

11123-N3300.............Reinforcement with Heat S/Plate (This piece goes along the driver side of the engine near the Exhaust Downpipe)

11123-N4200.............Reinforcement with Heat S/Plate

The Datsun / Nissan Mircofiche does not specify a change over date from the first part numbers to the second.

Just post a wanted ad in the "Parts Wanted" section of the forum. I have had a lot of luck finding rather rare parts for my car this way. Also most people on the forum are very reasonable on pricing and will not take over charge for a part or shipping.

http://forums.hybridz.org/index.php/forum/73-parts-wanted/

Edited by logan1