HybridZ

Please suggest aluminum 16x10 wheels to me

Hey there all,

If you have a line on 16x10 aluminum wheels please let me know, I'm in the market and am trying to find wheels in this size.

Id of course prefer off the shelf wheels, but if you have a line on custom made wheels Id like to check it out.

I've got room in back for the 16x10's and at least 16x9 up front.

Thanks in advance guys...

Cool link thanks for the suggestion.

A bit spendie for me, but doable in time I guess, sure would love to find some a little less expensive, as would all of us.

I know we can get mode width by going to 17'ings but I'm not digging 17'ings on a early Z, I think 16 is about as big as you should go.

Anyone know if Kodiak wheel are still in business?

Cool link thanks for the suggestion.

A bit spendie for me, but doable in time I guess, sure would love to find some a little less expensive, as would all of us.

I know we can get mode width by going to 17'ings but I'm not digging 17'ings on a early Z, I think 16 is about as big as you should go.

Anyone know if Kodiak wheel are still in business?

Well Diamond racing wheels makes Steel wheels for pretty cheap and you can get custom offsets etc. but they are a bit heavy. The prices on their site aren't updated but Crazyoctopus ordered some 15x10's and paid 515 shipped to his door for all 4.

Not a lot of companies make 16x10's anymore because of tire selection isn't the greatest either a 16x9 or 9.5 wheel would be ideal but those are hard to find and Diamond racing only makes 8" and 10" nothing in between.

There is CCW but I believe their wheels are pricey as well but there are a few people running their wheels and they look pretty nice. Maybe you could get some Centerline wheels made as well? you might have to call them as I can't remember if there was a large selection on their site.

Looks like Kodiak is still around as well.

http://www.kodiakracingwheels.com/

We are going with Panasport 3 piece 16x10 and 16x12s. I do have an extra set of Panasport 16x13s available for 5 lug. The 5 lug is the Chevy bolt pattern. The centers are gold. These are light weight racing wheels. The 16x10s might be made available later, but not at this time. They are 4 lug of course.