HybridZ

beta motorsports cf hood only one?

Koryu

Im looking for a stock style replacement hood for my 240z. I would like a carbon fiber one posibly if I can get one that fits good. Does anyone know why msa stoped selling them? I liked the looks of that one. Im going with cf zg flares and bre spoiler and want a nice hood to match. I saw beta motorsports and I have heard good things about it, just didnt know how well it looks on the car and if I could run the stock latch and hinges on any thing.

I think I sell the only real carbon fiber hoods for the S30 - all carbon fiber, no fiberglass. If you want a carbon fiber look (a layer of clear CF on top of a fiberglass hood) I think there are still a couple companies making those style. I make those as well but mine cost a bit more thent he others. And then there's shipping...

I am not racing this car, so I wanted it to work with the factory hinges. Does your hood already have holes for the pins? can you put the stock latch in and connect it to the stock hinges? Can I see a pic of one installed on a s30?

I am not racing this car, so I wanted it to work with the factory hinges. Does your hood already have holes for the pins? can you put the stock latch in and connect it to the stock hinges? Can I see a pic of one installed on a s30?

It can work with the stock hinges and cetner latch if you add the optional inner frame and make two hinge plates that duplicate the stock plates welded to the OEM hood by Nissan. Go to my web site and go Products > Body Composites > S30 for pictures.

No there are no predrilled holes for the hood pins in them ;) That is the scare part when i drilled mine... a def measure twice kind of deal haha.

I have the full innerframe, like stated it can work as a complete stock hood.. just allot lighter ;)