HybridZ
Sign in to follow this  
itzgoten

240z Rally Clock

I know this is a rare item and many people look for it. I didn't know where else to post but maybe this is helping someone out?

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/scz/pts/3413311116.html

Rally Clock for the 240z

No this is not my sale on CL but this is pretty damn rare as I've only seen this one other time in the last few years.

$100 with the oscillator is a crazy deal! Wonder what it would sell for. Seems like it would just be better to put it up on eBay rather than deal with his bidding game...

I concur. He might be waiting for someone to say Ill pay xxx shiped to me, then decide to rip them off. I love these clocks..and want one for myself!

Edited by ~KnuckleDuster~

There is a thread on this in the S30 subforum

I had never heard of these so I did a quick google search after reading this thread. I guess these things are rare, a guy in This classic z thread sold one for $1100 on ebay. Crazy...

Great find. Every time I think I know a lot about these cars I find something new.

So I should just go and buy this and sell it back or what? Hah. If I had the time I guess I would. I just saw this on CL still. Can't believe it's not sold yet.

edit: wait a second.. I never caught that it said BID on there before. I see what you guys mean now. screw that.

Edited by itzgoten