HybridZ

GTR S30 (white) styling ideas

thezguy

Well,  if i don't think this is one of the best looking cars on the planet. Ive been trying to find photos of an S30 with a GTR style rear bumper. I like how the corners of the bumper are open for the exhaust and kind of dip down further than the rest. Has anyone duplicated this?

Also does anyone have pictures of a white S30 with the bottom panels painted that black like the GTR? I like this to but feel it might look funny with a set of flat black flares and black ccw wheels with a chrome lip.

Basically im looking for photos of white Z's or any other that resemble this picture and am also interested in hearing from guys that have incorporated GTR styling into there cars.

Thanks in advance

post-42763-0-59268100-1398304116_thumb.jpg

I don't think it would be very hard to cut holes in the rear body panel for exhaust exit holes. Especially if the gas tank is swapped out for a cell. If I were going to do it, I would have to put the tail lights in as well. I like the idea.