#1 zgeezer

zgeezer

HybridZ Supporter

• Donating Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 662 posts
  • LocationIndio-Southern California

Posted 28 July 2016 - 06:04 PM

Ok, I wish to replace the fusible link from the passenger side rail to the starter in an early 240z.  I have the harness side intact.  I do not have the link.  The quick disconnect is a latchable plastic holder with one male blade on the body side and a matching female on the link to the starter.  That blade is an unusual size.  I believe it is something in the order of 10 or 10.mm.

Does anyone know where I might find these connectors and latch "box"?

I am not interested in purchasing a complete fusible link: only male/female/and plastic connector.  With these connectors, I expect to wire a relay/breaker/fuse box without sacrificing the body loom.

g

G

Life is a matter of simple logic:

If "some" is good; then it follows that "more" is better; and "too much" is just about right.

#2 Miles

Miles

Miles ahead!

• Donating Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1759 posts
  • LocationSacramento, CA

Posted 29 July 2016 - 04:01 PM

First try search I got this:

http://forums.hybrid...nnector +source

Also, search for Dave the headlight harness guy (vendor section). He is the most informed member on Z electrical equipment  I am aware of and may have sources for the connectors you seek.

Keep searching as I recall threads on sourcing connectors within the last two years e.g.,

http://forums.hybrid...ng/#entry600039

Edited by Miles, 30 July 2016 - 12:31 PM.

“Life is like arriving late for a movie, having to figure out what was going on without bothering everybody with a lot of questions, and then being unexpectedly called away before you find out how it ends.”    -Joseph Campbell

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users