HybridZ

Megasquirt on 7mgte

s30red240z

You're doing it wrong.

I have enough high current drivers to run 6 coils without ignitors. I'm not going to have an extra 4 pounds of electronics under my hood instead of playing guess and check for 40 minutes playing with dwell settings.

actually, i didnt end up doing it at all. never got time. i bought a 2jzgte which ill be swapping in. i plan to run a ms3 with the expansion card for full sequential ignition and injection. i have some lq9 coils and found out they work great with the dwell set anywhere from 4-5ms. ill prolly just set them at 4.5ms and leave it. they have a hotter spark then regular ls coils. ive actually got my 7mgte with the full ms2 setup for sale on supra forums and celicasupra.com etc.. also, on my car domain page, i have a startup vid of my 2jz the day after i bought it. went and picked it up from the importer in orlando so i could pick it out myself. started it while it was on the floor in my garage. if the 7mgte doesnt sell soon, im gonna rebuild the spare bottom end i have left and swap it in and then try to reconfigure the ms2 to run the stock cps and iscv and knock sensors etc... but then once all that is done the price will go up as itll be a good running engine. then again maybe my fiance's brother will buy it for his 01 tacoma. its sitting on 44's with a dana 44 front and dana 60 rear. thing is a monster! lol