Hello everyone, new member here. Just bought a solid 1976 280z roller and planning to do forced induction LS/t56 restomod. I had a question about the rear axle. I want to run a solid rear, probably a Ford 9" with a 4 link setup. I don't really care about the handling, just want a bulletproof setup. I know this has been done before, mostly in drag cars. I looked around to see if any vendors offered a 4 link setup for the S30, but couldn't find anything. So I am assuming I will have to adapt a universal kit. Has anyone done this?
1) does anyone sell a 4 link for this car?
2) has anyone had luck adapting a 4 link kit?
3) I understand there will be fabrication required, but would like to avoid backhalf/ tube frame
4) does a solid axle require notching of the frame rails to allow for stock or lower ride height?
5) pics of solid axle setups?
6) other considerations?