HybridZ

s30 fairlady z oem mirror?

Sugee_S30_Z

The black ones are appropriate for a Z and a member here (azcarbum) has them from time to time. There is also a seller on eBay gira777 that frequently has hard to find Datsun parts (FairLady mirrors, factory head light covers)that he reliably sends to the USA. I got mirrors from gira777. If you consider what it cost to purchase a set of most factory original mirrors for any modern car then the price does not look so bad.

Both black and chrome are appropriate for S30's. The chrome were a Nismo Japan accessory. You can order these from your local Nissan dealer. They still have a valid part number for them, courtesy nissan sells them. Retail.

Both black and chrome are appropriate for S30's. The chrome were a Nismo Japan accessory. You can order these from your local Nissan dealer. They still have a valid part number for them, courtesy nissan sells them. Retail.

So can u order black ones and chrome still tony?

I really want a set for my z if anyone knows how I can get a set of the black one please let me know bumb

I may help you, but its pricy as I live in Norway. I have a set of 40 years old mirror. The plastic studs are replaced with screws, the screw who mount the mirror to the fender is welded on one of them so its not flexibel.

Thanks

post-5984-030359000 1306873411_thumb.jpg