HybridZ

72 240z in Antelope, CA junkyard

rejracer

I was at the Antelope, CA pic and pull today and found a 72 240z. Build date: 1/72. They had it listed as a 72 280. I guess that's why it's so complete.

It had hood, doors, drivers fender and bucket, all lower valence pieces, rear bumper w/bumperetts no over bar, longblock (E88 head), trans, diff, full suspension. Hood was on top of car next to it. Color was white on red. Dash still has speedo and ammeter / fuel gauge.

I pulled the front bumper, center console, tach and rear parking brake mechanism.

It was rough, and I actually found some of the parts I needed in neighboring cars.

There was also a 78 2+2 with a P79 engine and from what I could tell a 4 speed.

I was at the Antelope, CA pic and pull today and found a 72 240z. Build date: 1/72. They had it listed as a 72 280. I guess that's why it's so complete.

It had hood, doors, drivers fender and bucket, all lower valence pieces, rear bumper w/bumperetts no over bar, longblock (E88 head), trans, diff, full suspension. Hood was on top of car next to it. Color was white on red. Dash still has speedo and ammeter / fuel gauge.

I pulled the front bumper, center console, tach and rear parking brake mechanism.

It was rough, and I actually found some of the parts I needed in neighboring cars.

There was also a 78 2+2 with a P79 engine and from what I could tell a 4 speed.

\

I think you should go back and take a close look at that 2+2 with a four speed. If I recall correctly, those should have a R200 3:36 ring and pinion.:o

Where is Antelope? Out by Mohave/Lancaster?

G