HybridZ

Best Damper for L28

jc052685

Yes I know...there is no best lol, so I will rephrase.

I am looking for those that can help guide me toward a damper that best fits my application.

So basically what I need is a damper that will handle high revs and HP. Looking for revs north of 7800rpm and HP, well not sure of that yet but I will just say lots of it.

I know that some of the billet dampers had problems walking and killing cranks and keyways. I also do not want a billet damper do to the fact it is just that. Billet and not really a damper.

So basically looking to purchase a quality damper that will last me and do its job.

Thanks,

Jeff

Yes I know...there is no best lol, so I will rephrase.

I am looking for those that can help guide me toward a damper that best fits my application.

So basically what I need is a damper that will handle high revs and HP. Looking for revs north of 7800rpm and HP, well not sure of that yet but I will just say lots of it.

I know that some of the billet dampers had problems walking and killing cranks and keyways. I also do not want a billet damper do to the fact it is just that. Billet and not really a damper.

So basically looking to purchase a quality damper that will last me and do its job.

Thanks,

Jeff

I've used these before with good results:

http://www.professional-products.com/dampersProductNissan.php

IMHO

You could do alot worse than look to the Japanese tuning scene for ideas, anyone that runs big rev 340+ HP NA engines (credible dyno figures not some back yard shade tree setup)running 11 second 1/4 miles has got it right. On many of the engine pictures I have seen ATI seems to be very popular.

I have used one for many years, not cheap but spares are readily available.