HybridZ

where is the best place to get a wide body kit for my 240z?

Mowhawk Star

With the right offset I think you could get close to running 10.5 with normal ZG flares. Definitely with the BAMF ZG flares from z force productions.

If you want an actual wide-body I think you'll be looking in the 12"-14" width range?

I personally really love the look of the 280YZ kit from reaction research, plus John is a super nice guy and a very courteous/reliable business owner. He personally delivered some doors to me all the way from Arizona one time. Can't beat that.

Dave

I really depends on what you are after. Do you want flares or a body kit? If the answer is body kit then the options, work, and necessary cash out put change dramatically over flares. I have flares now and they can be a good way to get the job done without have to pony up tooooo much cash, but if you want any suspension travel in the rear and to be able to sit your car down on those 10.5" wheels, you are likely going to have to cut up your rear quarters up either way. There are lots of threads on all the options. Do some searching and you might be surprised how much you find.

I just ordered the subtle Z front fenders with bonded headlights, subtle z air dam, 240z front bumper, and YZ rear quarters with grafted subtle z fender lips from John at reaction research. He has 3 different body kits to pick from and mix and match between, he is awesome to work with and you really can't beat the pricing or quality from what I have seen. The web site is kind of a pain and could use some better pics, but you won't find better quality parts or a person to work with on it.

Check out Dan Juday's car here. He is running 305 50 15's in the rear and 265 50 15's in the front on the same body kit I am talking about, but he had an MSA type 2 front air dam molded together with the subtle z airdam.

My link

• 2 weeks later...