HybridZ

Front Control Arm Bushings Install/Removal Question

I need to remove the large poly bushings in the front control arm that had been installed by the PO of my 240Z and do not know how I get them out...can someone please give me advice...I don't want to mess them up. I have another control arm that the bushings have not been installed into and can see that something special has to be done to get them in because the OD of the bushing looks to be about 2 mm larger than the ID of the hope it goes into.

Will someone with the knowledge tell me how to get these bushings in AND out...I'm sure it's simple, but I don't have a clue what to do.

Pretty sure you can just grab them by hand and pull them out. They install by hand, along with a tubular metal inner bushing.

The stock original rubber bushings are bound to a metal sleeve that has to be pressed out before the typical poly bushing can be inserted. If all you see is a hole with a metal sleeve then someone may have burned the rubber out already, leaving the outer sleeve.