HybridZ

Synergy green 280z?

afbrian13

I've been tossing around different colors for my 76 280. I was stuck on a blue with some flake, but everything out there is blue these days. I've considered a real dark gunmetal, black out the chrome and add black zg's. Then I saw a new Camaro in Synergy Green. Wow thats a cool color-really pops! Plus my car was originally the british racing green(blah)so its kinda correct:-)

What does everybody think? Synergy green, chrome gone, limo tint windows, black zg's, blacked out 240z thin bumpers, urethane airdam and side skirts, a set of 16in wide black steel wheels with just enough drop (2in) to look just right. I think I have a winter gameplan ready to go...

post-1147-056899800 1315066608_thumb.jpg

That green is a little gaudy in my opinion (great for transformers, not so much for Dattos). I think a lighter green like the new ford fiesta green would be just as attention grabbing and much more suited to the Z's lines.

All your other plans sound like they should thoroughly modernize the car's look, which sounds good to me! B)