HybridZ

Fairlady Z

Hello guys,

Last five years i build a Z in Fairlady Z trim. It's a 1975 280Z and had a lot of rust.

So i build it up from ground and customized much parts. I modificated the locations of control arms, made camberplates, other shocks and springs,Wilwood brakes in front enz. enz.

I reduced the whight by using an reduction starter, alu radiator, poly bumpers, enz.

F54 Engine has new bearings, flat-top pistons, stage two cam, triple 45mm Webers enz.

Interieur has Recaro's and door panels in Recaro style.

See all pics by the following link; https://picasaweb.google.com/111087033665037943383/DatsunZRestauratieWoutVanAken#

Greetz, Wout van Aken

post-4851-015101300 1315752388_thumb.jpg

post-4851-086958800 1315752403_thumb.jpg

post-4851-077718200 1315752413_thumb.jpg

post-4851-057153300 1315752426_thumb.jpg

Everything looks great but I dont think the rims do the car justice, an amazing job overall!

Yes your right. I want the Rota RB's and ordered them but next 9 months they where not yet arrived so i bought this AZEV rims.

Not the right types but high quality german rims.

Y'm from Holland. I have i few last problems with the car; i make a new bigger air box because this one is to small and restrics the air stream.

The gas levers are not stiff enough so i make a new gas system and i have a bump-steer problem so i lowering my steering ball-joints so its steering better.

I hope to have it ready next week. When i have pics from it, i put them at te Picasa Web album.

Greetz, Wout van Aken.