HybridZ

Anyone using XXR 501 on their s30?

Does it come in a 0 or near 0 offset? I run the 002s on my 280 without any issues. These are 0 offset wheels though. If the 501s are not 0 offset then they can probably be used but will require spacers. Is the bolt pattern correct?

Yeah I believe they're 4lug. Also I think they do require a spacer because they have +15 offset i believe. How do you like your 002s? Those were my first choice!

It's dark right now but I'll go over there tomorrow and snap a pic. I personally like the 002's better, but that's just me. Plus they make them in a 15x9 lol

I saw some 002s on a 240sx today. I think that is the route I'm going. I just really like the look of the SSR longchamps and thought the 501s were similar, but I'm going 002s since I can get them in 15x9! I want to stagger them. I would have to get the 0 offset right? Also would I have to make any mods to run 9 inch wide in the rear? I'm stock everything right now. I would still like to see that pic of the 501s if your snapped it though! :D Thanks!

Edited by mattausten23