HybridZ

70-71 Seat Hardware/Machine Screws

So I have everything all cleaned up and reupholstered on my seats, and they look great...except the old machine screws (the large pan head and oval head ones) that bolt the seat bottoms and backs to the side brackets and frame. Most of them are pretty chipped, have stripped heads, and are generally beat to hell. I'm guessing I can get relatively close replacements in stainless steel from a place like boltdepot, but I was wondering if anyone has seen a proper set of replacements for these guys? I looked on the usual suspect sites, but didn't really come up with anything.

Thanks!

I wouldn't jump at stainless steel...

I wasn't really looking to jump at stainless in particular, more that I was looking for "correct" replacements. I managed to find replacements for the "oval" head bolts at Lowe's, but their bins of the pan-head sizes (they're M8 x 1.0tp I believe) were...well...demolished, so I couldn't tell if the pan-head sizes would be large enough. I wouldn't mind the chromed-style ones that were on there, but I'm not quite sure where to look.