HybridZ

Forza Motorsport 4

ArchetypeDatsun

What I find funnier is that Jeremy Clarkson's intro and the commercial speak of the edging out of our petrol burning community by the economically minded and environmentalists with their hybrids and electric cars... yet there are hybrids and electric cars in the game...

Lol yep, gotta love how that guy expresses his thoughts.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I don't know how ot happened but I loaded up my saved game and I had $1.00 shy of a billion dollars.....pretty much bought every car and have a ton of $$$ left over so if anyone wants a particular car pm me with what you want and your tag. Figure ill share my good fortune.

So I don't know how ot happened but I loaded up my saved game and I had $1.00 shy of a billion dollars.....pretty much bought every car and have a ton of $$$ left over so if anyone wants a particular car pm me with what you want and your tag. Figure ill share my good fortune.

ITS A TRAP.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

ohh man! you need to put that vinyl in the marketplace if its not already. And since there isnt a Hybridz club lets start one!

I've tried to but it tells me "Cannot upload selected Vinyl Group to storefront because it is locked" the best thing to do is if you still have FM3 you can find it on the storefront there that's where I first found it, it's an exact replica somehow I was able to transfer that over when I got FM4. Here's what it looks like.

a8b9f6ee.jpg

Edited by 280zx@541

I agree that Forza 4 is not that much of a departure from Froza 3, in fact I have go so far as stating that it's Forza 3 with a new menu and some added tracks.

I also don't like the changes to the way the Z432 gets it's aero upgrades, I prefered the Forza 3 upgrades in this regard.

I'm about level 43 or so, I'm getting kinda bored of it honestly.

The one thing I wish they would add is a lot more engine swaps, wheels, body kits, widebody kits, fender flares, spoilers, exhaust tips, flat paint & more vinyl room. This is my Z it ain't the best but I'm satisfied with it, I wanted add hybridZ on the sides but ran out of vinyl room.

eafe903d.jpg

a38b675b.jpg

1f54a401.jpg

e2de471f.jpg

Edited by 280zx@541